www.logoquicker.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.logoquicker.com may use ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject each instance. We may allow some of our marketing or technology partners to utilise "cookies" on our website to collect non-personally identifying data to assist them, or LogoQuicker, in delivering services to you.
How We Collect and Hold Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- make an order for any service or product provided by www.logoquicker.com; or
- request or purchase goods or services from us; or
- contact us by any method, such as telephone, email, post, facsimile or in person.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
The type of information we collect is strictly connected to fulfil your request for design services. For this reason we only need basic information on your company, design work you need and the name and contacts of the person in charge with the project. We do not collect any financial information and all payments for our services are done via third parties such as PayPal or direct bank transfer.
As in addition to collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party. Examples, for collecting information from a third party could be:
- where the third party is authorized to purchase or request goods or services on your behalf;
- the third party has collected your personal information and disclosed it to us so that we may issue you with goods or services on behalf of the third party;
- the third party is one of our service providers who collects personal information on our behalf; and
- the third party is one of the market research companies contracted by us to obtain personal information so that we may improve and market our products and services
- the third party is an aggregator of publicly available information
If you do not provide the requested information when using our website or requesting goods or services from us, we may not be able to complete your requests or orders and you may not be able to access all areas of the website.
We do our best to take reasonable actions to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, interference or loss, and from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, although with advance of technology risks always exists.
How we will use Your Personal Information
Information collected by us may be used for the following purposes:
- to process your requests for design services or goods provided by us;
- for notification of you of changes to our goods or services;
- to send email notifications for special promotions or offers conducted by us, our suppliers or distributors;
- to conduct marketing activities and to conduct market research;
- to respond to your questions or suggestions from contact forms or other means;
- to protect the security and integrity of the marketplace for all users and prevent fraudulent use of our services; or
- to improve the quality of our goods or service and the quality of your visit to the website.
To stop receiving our emails, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “unsubscribe”
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any other company, organization or person.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- third party designers or clients in connection with any orders and works (including without limitation artwork and designs) created or requested by you (as applicable), all as part of the service we provide and were requested by you;
- related companies in our corporate group and business partners for the purpose of providing services which have been requested by you;
- information technology service providers responsible for our communication networks, software and system development and maintenance.
- Official authorities in situations such
- (a) to lessen or prevent a serious threat to life or health;
- (b) to protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public;
- (c) if authorized or required by law;
- (d) if we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; or
- (e) to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that www.logoquicker.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Part Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.logoquicker.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal data we hold from misuse, interference or loss, and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. The steps we take to protect personal data include:
- all information received is stored off site from www.logoquicker.com to ensure that even if the site is attacked, the personal information will not be reached via such attacks.
- The computers storing the personal data are kept with up to date security software to protect from any external attacks.
- The data is collected, collected either via email (secured by our hosting partner) or via the secure connection service of JotForm web forms.
In case of unauthorized breach of personal data will be promptly notified to our users and to authorities where relevant.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You have the right to request access to the personal information Art Studio Radevs Ltd holds. Unless there is an exception, we must allow you to see the personal information we hold about you, within a reasonable time period, and for no charge. To receive information on whether or not we hold data on you, and in case yes, what data we hold, please contact our privacy officer at email@example.com. You also have the right to request the correction or deletion of any personal information we hold about you. All your personal information can be updated or deleted by contacting our privacy officer.
Contact our Privacy Officer
In case you have an enquiry or a complaint about the way we handle your personal information, or to seek to exercise your privacy rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the GDPR, our Privacy Officer is also our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Although we try to resolve complaints quickly and informally, if you wish to proceed to a formal privacy complaint, we request that you make your complaint in writing to our Privacy Officer, by the email stated above. We will acknowledge your formal complaint within 20 working days of receipt.
In case we do not resolve your privacy complaint to your satisfaction, you may send a complaint with the Commission for personal data collection of Republic of Bulgaria or if you are in the European Union, you can choose to instead lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority (DPA). The list of DPAs is at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.